We're Here To Help
As your loss assessors, we will get your full insurance settlement as quickly as possible. We understand that it's a difficult and stressful time for you.
What we do
- Take away the stress, uncertainty, and confusion of dealing with your insurance claim.
- Ensure that you get a fair and fast settlement.
- Work for your best interest, not the insurer's.
- Handle the preparation and presentation of all the claim documents.
- Obtain estimates for repairs and/or replacements.
- Where necessary, appoint builders from our approved panel of suppliers (the work is never deemed complete until you, the policy holder, sign a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion!)
- Supervise and project manage reinstatement to insure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and to the highest standards of workmanship and materials.
- Provide a turn-key service from start to finish.
- Be your single point of contact for your claim.
In short, we will remove the burdon of dealing with your claim and ensure you get the best settlement your policy entitles you to in the shortest possible time. Less stress, better results.
Call us now for a free telephone consultation about your claim on
020 3000 7898
Or email us and we'll call you back
Protecting Your Interests
Most people wouldn't go into a court of law without professional legal representation. Neither should you begin the settlement of a property insurance claim, with potentially many thousands of pounds at risk, without your own professional claims handler, a loss assessor, working on your behalf to protect your interests against your insurance company's loss adjuster, who will be working to minimise the settlement value of your claim.
Bad Faith Insurance Practices
An insurer may be acting "in bad faith" if the insurer delays, discounts or denies payment without a reasonable basis for its delay, discounting or denial. For example, the insurer using delaying tactics to get the insured to to accept a settlement offer as they don't want to wait any longer for a resolution to the claim or, the insurer attempting to settle a claim for less than the amount to which a reasonable person would have believed was entitled or attempting to substantially diminish a claim requiring an insured to initiate litigation. There are many types of bad faith insurance practice which Certified Claims Management are experienced at exposing and dealing with. Click here for more information on Bad Faith Insurance Practices.
The very important differences that you need to know about.
There are many ways an insurance company can unfairly influence the outcome of your claim without you even knowing about it. Find out if you are a victim of "Bad Faith Insurance Settlement Practices"...
Read this news item published by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Its worth noting and keeping in mind when handling a claim pertaining to clothing loss.
Water & flood damage insurance claims, burst pipes, blocked drains etc...
Fire damage insurance claims are complex, requiring the extensive services of disaster recovery specialists...